Level 4.  Post 5    My future job
 
- What kind of job would you like to have? How do you imagine it?
- Outdoors /indoors?

- Would you like to travel a lot in your job?

- What about the salary?

- What major are you studying / are you thinking of taking?    Explain why

- Add any other related ideas.

- Make comments on 3 of your classmates’ posts + a comment on your teacher's post.

- Word Count: 210 words

My future job

As for me in future I would like to become an interpreter. I know that interpreters have opportunities to visit different countries and continents. It attracts me, because I'll get acquainted with various peoples and I'll learn their customs, rituals and traditions. I think that an interpreter is a very useful profession, because it helps people to communicate. But of course if you want to be an interpreter, you will need definite qualification. At first you must know one foreign language at least. It's good, if you know English (the language of the planet) and any other language. Also you should know colloquial expressions and slang. You should know the history of the country the language of which you are studying, ways of life that are typical for this country, etc. And of course you must be a sociable, communicative and patient person. I think that this kind of career will suit me because I have almost all qualifications that are needed. But I must continue to work with English grammar and vocabulary as well and German pronunciation. I like this job and I hope that I'll become an interpreter. I hope that my dream will be realized. I try to read English books in the original, learn 10 words at a time and listen to English songs every day, because I want to fulfill my ambitions.



Comments

  1. I believe that if you fit in according to what is needed, I hope you achieve your dream <3
    .
    .
    my blog: https://javierajaras.blogspot.com/2021/10/blog-5-my-future-job.html

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi teacher, I hope you're well.
    How interesting to read the future job you would like to have. I hope you make it. I'm sure you'll end up being very good at it.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi teacher, How interesting, mixing your profession with what will be needed in the future, although I disagree on one thing, mathematics is the universal language haha.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I think that English is a good choice if You mind in the future. Even more, if you add the interpretation!

    ReplyDelete
  5. already has a lot of the work done, think about the future, it could be in a few more seconds or a couple of years, I hope you become an interpreter.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hi teacher, I hope you're well! :D Working as an interpreter sounds great, hope you can pull it off

    ReplyDelete
  7. I think being an interpreter it's super interesting :) Also, I heard there's an app called Drops which can help anyone to learn a new language in a didactic way

    ReplyDelete
  8. It sounds like a hard job but so interesting at the same time!

    ReplyDelete
  9. what a nice dream, I hope you achieve it <3

    ReplyDelete
  10. i hope you can achieve your dream soon

    ReplyDelete
  11. Hi teacher, i hope you are well.
    At some point i thought about being an interpreter too, it´s a good future job.

    ReplyDelete
  12. That's a very good job! Hope you can do it in the future

    ReplyDelete

  13. Being an interpreter sounds good, I hope you achieve it~

    ReplyDelete
  14. I hope you can achieve your goal, it sounds very great, you could get to know many things and at the same time help people, coooool :DDDD

    ReplyDelete
  15. I hope that in the future you can become an interpreter, I hope that we can all meet our work goals

    ReplyDelete
  16. What an entertaining job! How great to be able to travel and learn about new cultures

    ReplyDelete
  17. Hi teacher! interesting post... I hope you will achieve your dream! I think that you can be a great interpreter!

    ReplyDelete
  18. Hi teacher, I hope you can fulfill your dreams!

    ReplyDelete
  19. That's a very amazing job! Hope you can do it in the future

    ReplyDelete
  20. Good luck with your dream teacher, I never thought you wanted to be an interpreter

    ReplyDelete
  21. I really hope you make it, teacher, i wish u for the best in try !

    ReplyDelete
  22. With your dedication and daily work, i know you will succeed teacher, good luck!!

    ReplyDelete
  23. It looks like a lot of work, but it sure must be entertaining :) Good luck with your dream

    ReplyDelete
  24. Hi teacher, being an interpreter must be a very entertaining job. I think my mom would make a great interpreter even though she says she wouldn't. She translates all day long and has a very good memory.

    ReplyDelete
  25. that's an interesting job, hope one day you can do in future

    ReplyDelete

  26. wow I didn't know all the requirements to be an interpreter and I am really amazed that it is a lot of study about cultural, but it seems to me a wonderful profession, I hope I can do it some day!

    ReplyDelete
  27. I didn't know that job o: is very entertaining!

    ReplyDelete
  28. Oh! what an interesting idea, I hope you can do it in the future.

    ReplyDelete
  29. What a great job! Sounds very entertaining, I hope you can achieve your dream soon<3

    ReplyDelete
  30. Traveling to many places doing what you like is the best thing I think.

    ReplyDelete
  31. It is very gratifying to read about your dream, I am sure you will achieve it!

    here is mi blog: https://noemizapata.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  32. Hi teacher! Traveling for your dream job sounds great.

    ReplyDelete
  33. Is quite hard to keep updated with the slang

    ReplyDelete
  34. What a great job, I hope one day you can work on it and travel all over the world!

    ReplyDelete
  35. It sounds very interesting to be an interpreter. much encouragement teacher, you will make it

    ReplyDelete
  36. I hope you can achieve everything you dream of

    ReplyDelete

  37. How great to be an interpreter to be able to travel and get to know different cultures, and how interesting that I know German I only know how to say: Hallo, nicht, guten tag, guten morgen. leute, willkommen and gut jaja

    ReplyDelete
  38. I still have time to decide my future job uwu

    ReplyDelete
  39. I hope you can work on what you want <3

    ~Valeria Gutierrez C. <3

    ReplyDelete
  40. You express a great love for the language, you get to pass it on :)

    ReplyDelete
  41. If you fight for your dreams, you will most likely fulfill it!

    ReplyDelete
  42. Hopefully you can achieve what you want for the future!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog