Blog post 2

Students can choose one of the topics below.

Topic: The best holidays ever

Instructions:

·    When was it?

·    Where did you go?

·    How long was it?

·    Who did you go with?

·    What activities did you do?

·    Why was it the best so far

·    Add any other relevant info

Upload pictures

Make comments on 3 of your classmates’ posts + a comment on your teacher's post

Word Count: 170 words



I am really fond of the holidays I have had. I hope that those reading my experience may  have the chance of being there. Anyway, you need a post as an example and here it is.  I will never forget my visiting Mexico for the first time. I spent a few days in Mexico City visiting Pyramids del Sol y de la Luna and other ruins. Also, Plaza Garibaldi, the murals painted by Diego Rivera and Frieda Khalo on the streets were magnificent.
Later, I went to Merida in order to visit Chichen Itza. The pyramid and the other sites were amazing because of the history behind. You spend a complete day there. To finish, I went to Cancun: discos and beaches were waiting for me and my money obviously. A great place to relax and have fun. The weather is unpredictable: it could rain and be hot at the same time. If you visit Mexico, don’t forget to drink bottled water only. No tap water is available in some cities, only water from wells. Maybe that is why they drink Tequila and eat spicy food so much!






Topic: The best concert ever

Instructions:

·    When / where was it?

·    Which artist or music group?

·    Add info about the artist

·    Describe the atmosphere during the event

·    Describe how they felt and why they enjoyed it

·    Add any other memories about it

Upload pictures

Make comments on 3 of your classmates’ posts + a comment on your teacher's post

Word Count: 170 words




 

Comments

  1. Your holiday sounds like absolute fun! I hope to experience it myself someday

    ReplyDelete
  2. Mexico has many interesting places to visit

    ReplyDelete
  3. Mexico is a very nice place, I hope to go there someday to enjoy the views.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Mexico sounds really fun! I would like to go there someday

    ReplyDelete
  5. Wow, I would like to visit Mexico, they have a beautiful and very colorful culture.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Mexico must be very interesting, especially for its culture

    ReplyDelete
  7. Without a doubt Aztec architecture seems fascinating to me.

    ReplyDelete
  8. One of the reasons I would like to visit Mexico is the spicy food hahaha, I love it!

    ReplyDelete
  9. That place looks greaat! Mexico is amazing

    ReplyDelete
  10. I would like to try 100% Mexican food!

    ReplyDelete
  11. I would like to taste the Tacos al pastor in mexico, but there are no vegetarians :(

    ReplyDelete
  12. I Love the Idea to visit Mexico sometime, I love the tequila, the spicy food and how the prepare the meats, but otherwise, the news about mexico and the gangs scare me a lot, I feel kind of unsafe.

    ReplyDelete
  13. I like Aztec mythology, I would like to visit that place

    ReplyDelete
  14. Mexico is so amazing, i wish i could travel someday to see the aztec temples

    ReplyDelete
  15. it would be great to visit Mexico and go to the Aztec ruins

    ReplyDelete
  16. I would love know mexico, is beautiful!

    ReplyDelete
  17. I would like to visit Mexico, I like pyramids!

    ReplyDelete
  18. I didn't have idea that in some places they don't have tap water.

    ReplyDelete
  19. I have always wanted to travel to Mexico for the food and the people there.

    ReplyDelete
  20. From what i've read (news, books, articles, etc) it seems like a nice place to visit but sadly not a good place to stay :(

    ReplyDelete
  21. i also know the pyramids of chichen itza<3 it's a beautiful place jj

    ReplyDelete
  22. Wow! I have always wanted to visit the pyramids, I have seen many documentaries about it...

    ReplyDelete
  23. I will add Mexico to my list of countries to visit!

    ReplyDelete
  24. Mexico is pretty interesting. Only thinking in the old cultures makes me goosebump

    ReplyDelete
  25. Hello teacher, I hope you're well.
    Wow, I was amazed at how beautiful your photographs are. Getting to know Mexico is in one of my future plans, I hope to go there at some point. It would be very worthwhile.

    ReplyDelete
  26. Hello teacher,
    I love mexican food such as "aguachile", in spite of the spiciness its gastronomy is so varied that I would like to try it all. Some time ago I started watching "Master Chef Mexico" and I was impressed with the amount of spice they add to their dishes.

    ReplyDelete
  27. Hi teacher, Mexico for his food, music and culture is an amazing place to visit I think we agree in that point jeje

    ReplyDelete
  28. Mexico is a beautiful country, I hope to visit it some day or many days indeed haha.

    ReplyDelete
  29. Mexico sound really cool, I want to try their spicy food too

    ReplyDelete
  30. I would love to visit Mexico especially for its pyramids.

    ReplyDelete
  31. hahaha teacher I love spicy food, going to Mexico would be a paradise

    ReplyDelete
  32. I would love to do the same trip, how great.

    ReplyDelete
  33. I think it is a very interesting and mystical place!

    ReplyDelete
  34. this is the link of my blog, in case it can not be accessed
    https://javierajaras.blogspot.com/2021/10/level-iv-blog-2-best-holidays-ever.html

    ReplyDelete
  35. Mexico is great! , I would like to visit it someday.

    ReplyDelete
  36. I hope to have the opportunity to go there

    ReplyDelete
  37. haha what a fun post! I will take all the advice in case one day I go, which in reality I would like very much

    ReplyDelete
  38. Hi teacher, How amazing, it is incredible to witness the monolotic architecture of Mexico, those immense constructions, I hope one day to have the opportunity to visit them.

    ReplyDelete
  39. what a great vacation! I would like to go to Mexico sometime

    ReplyDelete

  40. Aztec temples convey greatness! I think the aztec mythology give Mexico a lot of mystery ...

    ReplyDelete
  41. It sound pretty interesting, it's like the history come right of de walls.

    ReplyDelete
  42. wow! Mexico sounds wonderfull!! and I would like to try all that spicy gastronomy that they have

    ReplyDelete
  43. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  44. I love Mexico! very fun your vacations teacher :)

    ReplyDelete
  45. I have never visited Mexico, but it is on my list

    ReplyDelete
  46. The pyramid catches my attention!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog